Having some issues signing-in? Troubleshoot with these common issues below, and if you still cannot sign-in, please send us a message using the Chat feature.
If you are having trouble signing in to mySidewalk, it may be due to your browser. Try using a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) to sign on. If that still does not work, please use the Chat feature to send us what date/time you tried signing in, the URL where you tried signing in, and a screenshot of what happened.
There is also a known issue with signing in via a social media account while using Firefox. If you're trying to sign-in via a social media account while using the Firefox browser, please be sure to configure your privacy settings as follows:
- In Firefox settings, choose Preferences
- Choose Privacy in the left sidebar, and make sure that Use Tracking Protection in Private Window is unchecked.
If your password is not working, or you cannot recall your mySidewalk password required for login, you can submit a reset request by following these steps:
- Navigate to mySidewalk and click Sign In
- From Sign In, you'll see fields for your email address and password. If you don't recall your password, click Forgot Password?
- Enter the email address associated to your account, and click Send to issue a password request email notification.
- Navigate to your email inbox; a password reset notification will appear. Select the green Reset Password button to navigate back to mySidewalk, and enter a new password